These premium nitrile gloves will stand strong against punctures and tears.
Buy in bulk - Up to 20% off when you buy in multiple quantities!
Made from a thicker, heavy-weight nitrile construction these disposable gloves are extremely durable and designed to last.
Not only are they robust but they also have textured palms and fingertips making them the perfect choice for tough working environments such as automotive, construction or engineering.
- Tough puncture resistance - Extra thick nitrile to prevent punctures, tears, and rips
- Flexible and comfortable fit - soft nitrile construction conforms to your hand during use making it comfortable for longer wear
- Excellent tactile sensitivity allowing for a wide range of tasks
- Textured palms and fingertips to provide enhanced grip particularly when working in wet or oily conditions
- Chemical protection - Resistant to a range of chemicals
- Beaded cuff to increase glove strength and prevent liquid rollback
- Latex and powder-free to reduce the likelihood of allergic reactions
- Foodsafe - suitable for contact with food
- Ambidextrous fit means you don’t have to split a pair to replace a single damaged glove
- Touchscreen compatible so you can use mobile and tablet displays at work without removing gloves
- Universal use Popular in automotive, construction and engineering sectors
- Material: Nitrile (latex free)
- Colour: Black
- Length: 240 mm
- Weight: 3.8 g
- Thickness: 0.08 mm
- Finish: Powder free, chlorinated
- Fit: Ambidextrous
- Sterile: No